Good morning Core Crew! It’s race day for lots of us and I know the rest of you are getting in those long runs today so I’m gonna keep it short.
Remember that you have options on the weekend. Get your long run, planks and stretches in today…or switch it up and do your long run on Sunday and knock out abs today. 🙂
Day 12 exercises:
- Long run – Conversation pace – This means you can talk or sing out loud consistently while running. Unless you’re racing…then keep quiet and haul butt!
- Plank – :30 (2X)
- Stretch! – 7 Key Stretches for Runners
Day 13 exercises:
- Mountain Climbers – 60X (each side)
- Heel Touches – 40X (each side)
- Bicycle Crunches – 40X (each side)
- Plank – :45 (2X)
- Side Planks – :45 each side
- One Arm Camel Stretch
- Spinal Stretch on Stability Ball
Here are the how to videos and the stretches are below.
I can’t wait to hear all about your race or long run….remember I want to see those splits…nice sexy splits with your first miles being the slowest! Go out and have a blast Core Crew! 🙂