Being happy makes us smile…and we’re all prettier when we smile! Find something your thankful for…find a reason to smile…and be happy today!
We’ve worked our legs super hard the last couple days so I couldn’t be happier it’s arm day! 🙂
Day 12 exercises: “How To” Videos
- Lunge Stance Single Arm Shoulder Press – 3 sets of 10
- Renegade Rows – 3 sets of 10
- Arm Raises – Front & Side – 3 sets of 10
- Plank – 1 Minute (2X)
- Side Plank – :30 each side (2X)
- 30 Push Ups
- Arm Stretches – take a minute to stretch out those arms after today’s workout!
A couple weeks ago we talked about being happy with ourself….not comparing our bodies to others. That’s always true…but it doesn’t mean we don’t want to fight those flabby arms! Take a few extra minutes to throw in this bonus and feel those arms burn today!
Running Drills and Speed Work: Haven’t had a chance to get in your speed work this week? There’s still time! Stop overthinking it and just go out and give it a try! Skipping the running drills? Why? Running drills will help your form…and it’s not hard. Throw in those high knees before your run as a dynamic warm up… or after your run to teach your legs how to run strong when they’re tired.
Click here to find this week’s running drill and speed work…and why and how we do it. Remember…speed work is not just about getting faster. There’s TONS of reasons to throw in some speed!
- Build stronger muscles
- Boost heart health
- Lose weight
- Good training in between races
- See progress! We all want to see results. See results faster with speed work!
Who’s racing this weekend? Let us know so we can cheer you on!
As always…don’t forget to stretch!
Live happy…run happy…and make it a great day Core Crew!