What kind of workout gives you that lovin’ feeling?
Is your definition easy, quick, and fun? Or does it need to be long, tough, and painful?
No matter what gives you the warm and fuzzies…the best workout is always the one that is done!
We might hate doing it but we LOVE finishing it! And you can’t get it done until you get started…get up, get moving and get that lovin’ feeling!
Wednesday is hands down my favorite workout day this month. These moves are challenging but fun and a great full body workout.
Day 16 exercises: 3 sets of 10
- Single Arm Reverse Lunge and Press
- Single Arm Deadlift to Hop (No weights)
- Mountain Climbers with Towel or Furniture Movers
- Plank Challenge Day 17 – Crouching Panther Plank (:45 3X)
Plank Challenge Day 17 – Crouching Panther Plank – This is a static plank..meaning no movement. Here are the steps.
- Place your wrists under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
- Maintaining a flat back, lift your knees two inches off the ground.
- Hold this position hovering off the floor for 45 seconds. Do three sets.
Bonus: Abs & Squat Challenge – Day 17
- 40 Sit Ups
- 50 Crunches
- 60 Squats
Extra Credit: #WackyWednesdayWorkout
This extra credit workout will be a quick way to burn some extra calories today. Run through it 3X.
Speed Work: Anyone doing speed work this week? If so I haven’t seen it… Hump day is a great day for speed! Click here for this week’s speed work and tag me when you’re done so I can see how fabulous you did! Your best is all I ask so give it your all and make us proud!
You might be tired…but not THAT tired. Yes, you can breathe…keep going till it’s done! You can’t get that lovin’ feeling till it’s done…so get up, get moving Crew!