Today exercises are all new. I got them from a Pop Sugar Fitness video Jan sent me. I originally broke the video up into Wednesday and Friday so we were only doing 4 exercises per day, but I just went bak and watched the video again. It’s only 5 minutes and it goes through the entire routine. Instead of just doing the last 4 exercises (our Day 4 exercises. I thought, “Why not do the while video?”
So here it is! Run this video 2-3 times for a SUPER CORE! workout today! 🙂
Day 4 Plan:
- Fruity Friday! – Your breakfast and lunch should consist of a serving of fruit. If they already do, make it 7-8 servings throughout the day.
- Morning Workout Routine / Coffee Break Workout
- Day 4 exercises – Fallow long with the Pop Sugar Fitness video – link is below
- Forearm Planks (3 x :30 – On floor or on stability ball)
- 7 Key Stretches for Runners
- Hydrate and get ready for weekend long runs!
Morning Workout Routine & Coffee Break Workout:
Day 4 exercises: Click here for Pop Sugar Fitness Video – Here’s some of the exercises you’ll see (from our calendar)
- Figure 8 with Twist
- Sumo Squat with Side Bend
- High Side Kick
- Standing Dirty Dog
- Forearm Planks – (3 x :30 – on floor or on stability ball)
That’s it for Friday Crew! Give us and your buddy a shoutout on Strong to the Core when you’re done and let us know what your long run or racing plans are for the weekend!