Running is a blessing and a passion for me but the most wonderful part of running is the friends I’ve made along the way.
I am not perfect. I am not an elite runner. But I know running, I am constantly improving and I want to share my passion with you.
Do you need someone to help you plan a schedule for your next race? No matter the distance, 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon, Ultra…if you’re looking for motivation, accountability, advice, someone to cheer you on, and a plan that will take you the distance…you’ve come to the right place.
Let me be your phone call in the middle of your long run, your first thought when you want to quit, and your friend when your motivation is lacking. As an RRCA Certified Running Coach, I can help you build a plan that fits your schedule…one that you are comfortable with and confident that you can achieve.
A coach is more then just a planner. In my opinion, the best running coach is also a friend…someone who cares about your triumphs and your failures. Someone who will answer the phone in the middle of your long run and will push you out the door on your bad days. We will work together to help you achieve your running goals. Become a stronger, more confident runner…and let’s build a friendship along the way.
Let’s talk first and see if there’s a connection. Yes…there must be a connection. It won’t work for either of us if we don’t feel that click. I want you to think of me as your friend and confidant. Reach out and let’s chat.
12 Week training program: $200
16 Week training program = $250
*Each training program includes :
- Initial phone call to get to know each other and discuss your goals and life/family situations
- 12-16 week fluid training program tailored to your needs and goals – Your “plan” is fluid because it will change over the course of your training. We will be in contact regularly to discuss how your training is going. Injuries, pain, sickness, tired, “life happening” all affects your training and means changes will happen. We will make these together as we go.
- Constant Contact – I will be available to you (within reason) whenever you need to chat, vent or just cry. We will discuss the good, the bad, the ugly and the great things that happen to you during your training. I am available by phone, text, email and FB messenger, but I prefer a phone call!
- Advice, Motivation, Accountability, Support, Friendship – Your training matters to me and I will be with you every step of the way.
- Membership to Strong to the Core – Find out more about our strength training for runners family here. Strong to the Core is a monthly 30 Day Challenge group with daily strength exercises, stretching routines, informational/motivational blog posts and accountability. I believe strength training is the key ingredient to running injury free and this will be a part of your training. The best part of Strong to the Core is the community. A knowledge community is a group of people who share information so the entire group has more knowledge. Our Strong to the Core family is a community of like minded people with similar goals who share knowledge to become better, stronger, and faster athletes.
Choose a running coach that cares. If you don’t think that’s me…that’s ok. But if you do…we will become friends. No matter where you are in the world…we can develop a relationship that will bring joy to both our lives.
*$25 fee required before initial phone call that will be credited towards your training fee if you decide to choose me as your coach. We can chat briefly in advance through email or FB messenger but this fee will guarantee your serious and committed to your training.
Thank you for checking me out and happy running! — Amy